Want to lower office lease costs?
Planning to purchase or lease a space to establish your practice?
Considering selling your practice when you retire?
When dentists enter into negotiations with a landlord, they feel at an immediate disadvantage due to their lack of experience and knowledge regarding commercial leasing. Dentists want peace of mind but are apprehensive about dealing effectively with landlords because they are not familiar with the Good Leasing Guidelines for Dental Offices. Too often, they overlook risk and focus on rent, ignoring the 5 key risks that can unnecessarily cost dentists hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Knowledge is king when negotiating a lease. Lewis Gelmon offers a highly charged and interactive educational experience where practitioners learn straightforward leasing guidelines that are essential to protecting their practice. Lewis will demonstrate how to negotiate the practice’s lease effectively by explaining the common tenant pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Save thousands of dollars, gain peace of mind and increase the value of the practice with the knowledge acquired through Lewis’ presentation.
- What the landlord doesn’t want dentists to know
- Actionable steps practitioners can take immediately
- Seven practical and effective leasing guidelines every dentist must know
- Top five hidden traps in every dental office lease and how to eliminate them
- Pros and cons of buying versus leasing an office space
- Benefits of commencing lease renewal negotiations well in advance of term expiration
- Strategies to effectively communicate with the landlord and save money
- Learn why the salability of your practice is closely linked to a good lease
View Course Description (PDF)
To learn more or book Lew for your next meeting, contact:
Cathy Dunn, Marketing Director
Lewis Gelmon Enterprises, Inc.